Successful Strategies for Designing Skin
As a makeup artist, photographer and cosmetic developer, I’ve had the incredible opportunity to travel all over the world and experience makeup from many perspectives. Through this journey, spanning over 2 decades I have learned 3 key things;
- There are countless ways to approach skin
- Agility and flexibility are key to be able to address the varying needs of both the model and the varying lighting environments for photography
- Being strategic, working with deliberate intent in your work is the key to creating successful makeups
- Ask questions and get answers as you make your way through the program during a live Q&A session with Danessa ( Live sessions occur quarterly throughout the year)
- Watch at your own pace from your computer at home or any electronic device
Enjoy access to the course for 90 days!